Convergent Dentistry (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
“Personal Information” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers.
Collection of Personal Information
- If you provide Information to us by filling in forms on our website. This may include information you provide at the time of registering on our website, subscribing to any of our services, posting material, sending messages, making or receiving payments through your Convergent Dentistry Account.
- Details of transactions based on your activities on our website.
- Personal Information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution service, or shared by you from other social applications or services.
- Additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating our website policies.
- Information from your interaction with our website, services, including, but not limited to, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, IP address, device ID and device type.
Use of Personal Information
- When you use the Convergent Dentistry Website, we may request Personal Information. We do not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to provide you with the services offered by us via this website, to improve the content of our website, and to notify consumers about updates to our website and for communications.
- We may send you a verification email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes. We may also send you product announcements, surveys, newsletters, updates on issues, and other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these emails from Convergent Dentistry at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email or updating your e-mail preferences on your Convergent Dentistry account.
- You agree that we may use your personal information for marketing purposes and market research. We do not sell, rent, or share Personal Information about you with other people for marketing purposes without your permission. We may use and share non-personal information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
- We may share or disclose personal information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website. The information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may share, transfer or disclose your personal information in the event of our sale, transfer, reorganization, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
- A cookie is a small piece of information which is assigned by a web server, sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer, and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of a user.
- Convergent Dentistry uses temporary “cookies” that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed, which enables the website to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of services offered.
- We may also store your website activity in cookies which may be used by third party vendors (e.g. Google Analytics) to serve ads based on your behavior on our website.
- The third party vendors may receive non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser, including your IP address.
- We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- You have the option to disable cookies at any time through your browsers.
Access and Corrections
You can update your information through your account settings on our website. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
Links to other websites
Please review it regularly.